WePlay Tekken Challenge (hereinafter referred to as the “Tournament”) is a cybersport event organized and conducted by WePlay Esports Media, INC., registered address: 1013 Centre RD STE 403B, Wilmington, DE, USA (hereinafter referred to as “WePlay Esports”). These official rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) determine participation in the Tournament. By submitting an application and / or confirming participation in the Tournament, all participants and players must familiarize themselves with these Rules, unconditionally accept them and agree to the terms of the Rules.
This Tournament is not a game of chance and cannot be used in any type or form of gambling.
1. General Provisions
1.1 WePlay Tekken Challenge Tournament is a Tekken 7 video game tournament organized by WePlay Esports. WePlay Esports. Is an eSports organization created by “oldschool” players for players and spectators from around the world. The goal of WePlay Esports is the development of eSports through the organization of competitions (tournaments), the unification of professional players and teams of the highest level, the creation of equal conditions for all participants and the determination (using exclusively the principles of equal and fair competition) of a champion among players and teams from around the world.
1.2 WePlay Compete app. and Tournaments are not available for Players from the following territories: Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Somali, Sudan, Darfur, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Nicaragua, Mali.
WePlay Compete app. and Tournaments are not available for Players from the following USA states: Delaware, Montana, South Carolina, Connecticut.
This particular tournament is not available in the USA.
Moreover, each Player represents and warrants that he/she:
- doesn’t fell within the category of persons, affected by the sanctions measures and prohibitions, determined in the all applicable USA presidential legal-and regulatory acts and its related documentation and/or doesn’t fell within the category of persons, affected by any other existing sanctions measures and prohibitions and/or doesn’t fell within the category of persons, who ever made violations of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and all related applicable USA anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws, which are fixed and documented in appropriate manner;
- is not specified in OFAC’s sanctions Complete Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (SDN LIST); Consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to EU financial sanctions; United Nations Security Council Consolidated List; List of persons related to commitment of terrorist activity or persons to whom international sanction were applied; CONSOLIDATED LIST OF FINANCIAL SANCTIONS TARGETS IN THE UK.
If any violation of this clause will reveal, WePlay Esports has a right doesn’t transfer prizes to the relevant Players.
1.3 To participate in the tournament and to receive prize, all players must have a profile on the WePlay Compete application (hereinafter referred to as “WePlay Compete app.”).
1.4 WePlay Compete app. provides facilities just for score reporting and managing.
1.5 Tournament Venue: Online via personal player’s console. WePlay Compete app. is not used directly for Tournament playing.
1.6 Dates of the Tournament: Schedule in WePlay Compete app.
1.7 Tournament prize pool distribution:
1.7.1. 1st place - $10 Steam/PSN + place in Grand final;
1.7.2. 2nd place - $7 Steam/PSN + place in Grand final;
1.7.3. 3rd place - $5 Steam/PSN + place in Grand final;
1.7.4. 4th place - $3 Steam/PSN + place in Grand final.
1.7.5. 1st place - PS 5;
1.7.6. 2nd place - $100 Steam/PSN;
1.7.7. 3rd place - $50 Steam/PSN.
1.7.7. 4th place - $25 Steam/PSN.
1.8 Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for another type of prize. WePlay Esports reserves the right to change/withdraw any announced prize amounts at any time at its sole discretion. The prize is paid out within the time frame and procedure agreed between WePlay Esports and the Players participating in the Tournament, but no later than 30 days after the completion of the Tournament. Prizes for grand finals are paid out within 60 days after the completion of the Tournament.The process may be affected by the availability of information and documents required for a money transfer.
2. Rules of the tournament
- Number of participants - 256
- Platform- PC
- Format - all matches bo3
- Loser pick - YES. Losers are allowed to change character.
- Arena choice - random pick.
- Blind pick
- Match time - 30 minutes
- Number of participants - 32
- Platform - PC
- Format - all matches bo5
- Double - elimination
- Loser pick - YES. Losers are allowed to change character.
- Arena choice - random pick.
- Blind pick
- Match time - 30 minutes
Both Players must after finishing the game on its Platforms, should enter the game result on the Match screen of the WePlay Compete app.
3. How do I report results?
1. Click on the image of the character after the end of the match and add up to three pictures, then click "Confirm". Your results have been sent! Both players must submit the results within 2 minutes after the end of each game.
2. Disputes. In cases where the results of the players do not match, a dispute will be opened. You need to wait for the administrator to join after opening the dispute. You need to send proof of your victory in the game to win a dispute. We recommend recording your matches so that you can take photos / screenshots and add them as proof of your victory. If the players failed to prove their victory, then the match will be canceled.
1. A Player must have a minimum of 3Mbps upload speed.
2. A Player must have a WePlay account and discord profile present in WePlay Esports official server and account.
3. Only one Steam account per player is allowed to compete in the tournament. .
4. Wireless (Wi-Fi) connections are prohibited. Any evidence of a player using WiFi will be met with immediate suspension from the Tournament
5. Use of macros, turbos, or any peripheral which tampers with standard game functionality is prohibited
1. In case of any disagreement on the match results and/or any rule and/or societies code of conduct violation, players must use Dispute function and provide relevant and correct data for a Referee review.
2. Results submitted later than 10 minutes will not be taken into consideration.
3. Administrator will resolve disputes on a case by case basis.
4. The Tournament referee makes decisions in accordance with these Rules. In controversial and non-standard situations, the Referee has the right to personally resolve a particular situation. In exceptionally controversial situations, if you have irrefutable evidence proving your innocence, you may appeal to a decision made by a judge by sending an email to email@example.com
6. Rights and obligations of Players
1. WePlay Esports’s Officers, Executives and Staff and / or its branches, as well as each of their immediate relatives of the above-mentioned persons, are not entitled to participate in the Tournament.
2. During the Tournament, the organizers WePlay Esports’s Staff have the right to request, and players are required to provide information about the equipment used by the Players. At its discretion, WePlay Esports may prohibit the use of any specific Player equipment for reasons related to the safety, effectiveness and fairness of the game in the Tournament
3. Players must show sportsmanship and respect for each other and for all Players and Staff of the Tournament from WePlay Esports. Players at all times during the Tournament must strictly follow all WePlay Esports’s Instructions. Players must play to the maximum of their abilities and capabilities all the time within the framework of the Tournament and avoid any actions incompatible with the principles of sports professionalism, fairness and fair play. If a player behaves inappropriately and / or does not follow these Rules, WePlay Esports at its sole discretion determines the need for immediate disqualification from the Tournament and depriving a Player of all potential prizes. WePlay Esports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit disqualified Players from participating in any future event organized by WePlay Esports
4. Behavior deemed inappropriate and in violation of the Rules includes, but is not limited to:
- Excessive communication during the game. Only expressions of sporting behavior (for example, “gl”, “hf”, “gg”, “pp”) and adequate communication are allowed;
- Fraud (cheating) in any form;
- Using any in-game bugs to get an advantage;
- Participation in any action related to match-fixing (any offers on match fixing received by the player must be immediately transferred to WePlay Esports;
- Any behavior unacceptable to WePlay Esports;
- Any other violations of these Rules
1. All property rights (including, without limitation, any rights to marketing, media, software, trademarks and every other intellectual property) associated with the Tournament belong to WePlay Esports.
2. Players must not associate their participation in the Tournament with commerce and must not use any intellectual property rights WePlay Esports or other relevant owners, as they should not allow third parties to 6.3. do this without the prior written consent of WePlay Esports.
3. By participating in the Tournament, each Player thereby unconditionally provides WePlay Esports and its respective licensees, successors and heirs, permission to bring to the general knowledge, broadcast in real time, broadcast, film, photograph and record the player’s performances at the Tournament itself and at other events related to the tournament, including the WePlay Tekken 7 rules player’s name, username (nickname), logo, avatar, player’s tag or analogue, voice, quotes, image and other personal characteristics and other information (“Appearance”), as well as the right, but not the obligation, to distribute, engage, bring to to the general public, translate into any language, sublicense or otherwise use such Appearance without any additional payments, in whole or in part, in any and all mass media, including, but not exclusively on the Internet, as it is now known, and developed in the future, around the world for an unlimited period, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the right to relay, EST, Tvod rights, Svod rights, Fvod rights and Advod rights, Nvod rights, Mobile rights in order to advertise, marketing and promote the Tournament, WePlay Esports on its own, its official website and future events.
8. Warranties and responsibility
1. WePlay Esports makes no warranties and hereby declines any warranties, express or implied, regarding any prize provided in connection with the Tournament. In no way limiting the generality of the foregoing and without canceling other agreements that apply to a Player as a participant in a Tournament, WePlay Esports hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the game software, the WePlay Compete app., the equipment and the operation of the Tournament, including, without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose , names, offenses and their analogues in accordance with the laws of any jurisdiction.
2. WePlay Esports is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other materials related to or related to the use of the WePlay Compete app., also WePlay Esports not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, interruptions in communication lines, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the WePlay Compete app. account or field of play in the game. However, WePlay Esports trying to ensure the integrity of the Tournament, but WePlay Esports is not responsible for the actions of Players in connection with the Tournament, including the Player’s attempts to circumvent the Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, honesty, fairness or proper conduct of the Tournament.
1. Violation of any part of these Rules may, at the sole discretion of WePlay Esports, to sanction (s) and / or to crediting defeat. All Players must strictly adhere to directions from WePlay Esports. All decisions and managerial moments of WePlay Esports are final and binding. WePlay Esports reserves the right to impose sanctions on any Player at any time and for any reason. The following may apply: warning; disqualification; loss of prize
2.In the event of a right to disqualification applied to any Player, this right may be exercised based on the sole conclusions of WePlay Esports. Any Player who has decided to refuse to participate in the Tournament and / or has been disqualified will not be admitted to the Tournament again under any condition.
3. These Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware state, the USA, without the application of any law or conflicting provisions or rules. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Rules, including any matter relating to its existence, validity or termination, if such a dispute / issue is not settled between the parties through negotiations, is referred and finally resolved by the relevant court of Delaware state, the USA.
4. For WePlay Esports the right remains to change any part of these Rules at any time and / or to cancel the participation of any Player in the Tournament at their own discretion. Updates to the Rules may be published without notifying the Players participating in the Tournament. The format and / or schedule of the Tournament is also subject to change without notice.
5. WePlay Esports and Tournament referees are allowed to make their own decisions which could go against the Rules in extraordinary situations. WePlay Esports and Tournament referees are as well allowed to make their own decisions in situations which are not covered by the Rules.