Before you create a player lobby, Add your opponent as a friend in Playstation Network or Xbox Live by using his PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag, that you can see on match screen.
Next, its time to create the Player Lobby!
1. You can create the Player Lobby by:
1.1 Booting up Tekken 7
1.2 Selecting Online
1.3 Selecting Player Match
1.4 Selecting Create Session
1.5 From here, you can set up the Session to the rules of the event
1.6 Once the rules have been set, selecting Create Session
1.7 Pushing Triangle (PS4), Y (Xbox), or the "I" Key (PC) to invite your opponent to the match
2. Generally, the settings should be:
- Session Name: Something simple and easy to find
- Connection Quality: Any
- Rounds: 3 (unless otherwise specified by the tournament organize)
- Time Limit: 60 (unless otherwise specified by the tournament rules)
- Max Number of Participants: 2
- Private Slots: 1
After that the lobby is created you (the host) then should send invite to your opponent which you should see in the friends list.