1. Joining a lobby
You need to wait for the invitation from your opponent to join the Player lobby. When you'll see the invitation accept it on your PS4/Xbox and play the match.
Note: we recommend attaching screenshots from your match when reporting a result. this may help if a dispute is opened.
It can happen if 2 players report different results. You may lose it if you don’t have proof of your win when the dispute is open.
Generally, the settings should be:
- Session Name: Something simple and easy to find
- Connection Quality: Any
- Rounds: 3 (unless otherwise specified by the tournament organize)
- Time Limit: 60 (unless otherwise specified by the tournament rules)
- Max Number of Participants: 2
- Private Slots: 1
2. Playing a match
Alright, time to fight! During the match you’ll need our app for two things:
1. Picking a character. You and your opponent will decide who you’re gonna play with in
every game. You can’t see what another player is picking, so no one can have an unfair
2. Reporting result. After you finished the first game, open the app and choose a winner.
Watch out for notifications – if you need to do something in the app, we’ll let you know.