Joining the Battle Arena
📝Host should share arena ID with you in match chat.
1. Verify Arena Settings
- When you join the Battle Arena, select Arena Settings, first ensure that:
- 3 Stocks, finals will be played with 5 stocks
- 7 Minute timer
- Final Smash Meter set to OFF
- Items set to OFF
- Handicap set to OFF
- Stage hazards set to OFF
- Stage morph set to OFF
- Underdog boost set to OFF
- Launch rate set to 1.0x
- Radar: Default size
- Pause disabled
1.1 Pausing results in a stock loss unless agreed upon by both parties in the case of pausing being left on by accident
- The Mii fighters each get a single moveset of their choosing per set, this moveset MUST be made before the set starts
- Team attack is ON
2. Stage settings
📝For the stage selection you should use match chat.
2.1 Host of the match that is randomly defined by the system will eliminate one of the starter stages;
2.2 Other player will then eliminate one of the starter stages. Players will alternate until there is one stage remaining.
Game 2 and every following game will follow this counter-picking-pattern:
2.2.1 The winner of the previous game bans two stages from the stage-list. This stage may not be counter-picked by the loser.
2.2.2 The loser then chooses what the next stage will be.
2.2.3 The winner then decides what character to use.
2.2.4 Finally, the loser picks a character and the game starts.
- Dave’s Modified Stupid Rule is in effect: You cannot pick the last stage you’ve won on during the set
2.2.5 Your ban only lasts one cycle of counter-picking. If you win again, you may pick a new ban, or simply ban the same as before.
- In the case of a time-out, the winner is decided first by stock count, then by percentage. If both are tied, read the rule below.
- Sudden Death will NEVER be played out. Instead, another game will be played out with 1 stock, 3 minutes and with the same characters and stage.
- Once your match is called, people show up ASAP. Not pressing "I'm ready" button within 10 minutes will count as a game-loss.
3. Report the winner on the Match Page
- After your match is finished, go to the Match Page and select Report Result, then enter your and your opponent results;
Note: we recommend to attach screenshots from your match when reporting a result. this may help if dispute will be opened. Dispute could be opened if 2 players reported different results.
If you wouldn't have proofs of your win when the dispute would open you could loose it.