1. If you have "not ready"status on the site, try the following:
1.1 Refresh the page on the match page weplay.tv, and click "ready."
1.2 Use the Chrome browser to avoid possible problems on the match page
1.3 Disable VPN and/or other browser extensions
1.4 Log out of the weplay.tv account, clear the cookies in the browser and log in again.
1.5 Check to see if the match has started, maybe you need to wait a few minutes to start the timer
2. How to join the lobby if you didn’t get an invite from our Dota bot.
- Select: "Play" > "Lobby" > "Search" > in the list look for TNM: match id (e.g. TNM: 333605)
3. How to find a match ID?
- By staying in the lobby on the website you can always find a match URL in the browser address field and the last numbers form your match ID.
4.How to find a lobby’s password?
- Lobby creates without any password.
5. If an invite does not come from the dota-bot, there are several possible problems:
- You have a checkmark "Block party invites from non-friends" go to "Settings"> "Advanced settings" tab "Social" uncheck "Block party invites from non-friends"
6. If an invite does not come to any of your players, maybe he banned the bot, so as not to get those. defeat, follow these steps.
- Ask the bot id from a friend who is already sitting in the lobby, the bot can be found here:
Click on the bot
- After you know the bot ID, throw him an invite in the party, and right-click on the bot’s picture, after which the "Stop Ignore" button. After this, you must definitely go to DotA, the faster you do these actions, the greater the chance of not getting those. defeat
IMPORTANT (There is a possibility that you still will not receive an invite, because DotA does not immediately realize that you have missed the bot, but if the bot was really in the block, then in the future, this problem will not be)
Stop ignoring the bot.