OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
WePlay! Dota Underlords Regular tournaments
WePlay! Dota Underlords fast tournaments
(hereinafter referred to as the “Tournament”) is an event organized and conducted by WP GO LIMITED, Hong Kong.
These official rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) determine participation in the Tournament. By submitting an application and / or confirming participation in the Tournament, all participants and players must familiarize themselves with these Rules, unconditionally accept them and agree to the terms of the Rules.
- WePlay! Dota Underlords fast tournaments is a Dota Underlords computer game tournament organized by WP GO LIMITED, Hong Kong (“WePlay!”).
WePlay! Is an eSports organization created by “oldschool” players for players and spectators from around the world.
The goal of WePlay! is the development of esports through the organization of competitions (tournaments), the union of professional players and teams of the highest level, the creation of equal conditions for all participants and the definition of a champion among players and teams from around the world, using exclusively the principles of equal and fair competition
(“Official Website”). All information required by the Participants and fans will be published on the Official Website.
- Tournament Venue: Online
- Dates of the Tournament:
- Main part: Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Tournament prize pool distribution:
1st place - 5 USD (steam wallet)
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for another type of prize. WePlay! reserves the right to change/withdraw any announced prize amounts at any time at its sole discretion.
- The prize is paid out within the time frame and procedure agreed between WePlay! Esports and the Players participating in the tournament, but no later than 1 month after the completion of the Tournament. The process may be affected by the availability of information and documents required for a money transfer.
SCHEDULE AND RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT “ WePlay! Dota Underlords fast tournaments ”
- Monday, 19:00 CEST
- Tuesday, 19:00 CEST
- Friday, 19:00 CEST
- Saturday, 19:00 CEST
- Sunday, 19:00 CEST
Fast Tournament Format
○ Format: Free-for-All
○ Single Elimination, Round Robin
○ Each group consists of 8 players
○ Each round consists of 2 games
○ Number of participants: 8
○ Each player must take screenshots at the end of each game
○ The winner must post the screenshot in the Discord chat. Screenshot example: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/657188246513778689/658036558233862183/unknown.png?width=1193&height=671
- Creating Lobby:
○ The player with the highest seeding in the group must create a lobby (the player who is in first place). By creating a lobby?
○ Players must join the game lobby in 5 minutes. In case a player does not join the lobby within 5 minutes, the game starts without him/her, and at the end of the game he gets 0 points.
○ In case a player does not show up / is absent, he/she must be replaced by the most powerful bot.
Distribution of points depending on the final standing of a game
If a round consists of several matches, the points are added up and the final position is determined by the total number of points scored:
- 1 place in the game - 10 points
- 2 place in the game - 8 points
- 3rd place in the game - 7 points
- 4th place in the game - 6 points
- 5th place in the game - 5 points
- 6th place in the game - 4 points
- 7th place in the game - 3 points
- 8th place in the game - 2 point
- Game client settings
- Game version: Dota Underlords with the latest official update. Mobile version of the game is allowed.
- Victories, defeats and extraordinary circumstances
- The final position of players is determined by the total number of points scored for a certain round
In case of an equal number of points for two or more players, the following factors affecting the final position shall take effect in succession:
With an equal number of points, the winner is determined as follows: the sum of points for two games is divided by the difference in places in the first and second games. Higher value wins. Example: You took 3nd and 5th places, and your opponent took 8th and 1st places. We get the following values:
(7 + 5) / (3 - 5) = -6
(2 + 10) / (8 - 1) = 1,7 (won)
○ The difference between won and lost rounds (Record Difference)
- At the end of each game, players must save a screenshot of the final scoreboard of the game. A screenshot may be required for controversial issues.
- Servers and connection
- Players are responsible for their network connection.
- If a player has trouble connecting to the game, he/she needs to return to the game as soon as possible. There will not be a rematch in this case.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PLAYERS
All tournament participants are required to be in our Discord server to communicate with the administration https://discord.gg/AQjezdk
- Citizens and / or residents of the following countries and territories are not eligible to participate and / or win prizes in the Tournament: Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- WePlay Officers, Executives and Employees! and / or its branches, as well as each of their immediate relatives of the above-mentioned persons, are not entitled to participate in the Tournament.
- During the Tournament, the organizers (WePlay employees!) Have the right to request, and players are required to provide information about the equipment used by the players. At its discretion, WePlay! may prohibit the use of any specific player equipment for reasons related to the safety, effectiveness, and fairness of the game in the Tournament.
- Players must show sportsmanship and respect for each other and for all participants and staff of the tournament from WePlay !. Players at all times during the tournament must strictly follow all WePlay! Instructions. Players must play to the maximum of their abilities and capabilities all the time within the framework of the Tournament and avoid any actions incompatible with the principles of sports professionalism, fairness, and fair play. If a player behaves inappropriately and / or does not follow these Rules, WePlay! at its sole discretion determines the need for immediate disqualification from the Tournament and depriving a player of all potential prizes. WePlay! reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit disqualified players from participating in any future event organized by WePlay !.
- Behavior deemed inappropriate and in violation of the Rules includes, but is not limited to:
○ Aggressive behavior towards any other players, employees, and audience;
○ Excessive communication during the game. Only expressions of sporting behavior (for example, “gl”, “hf”, “gg”, “pp”) and adequate communication are omitted;
○ Fraud (cheating) in any form;
○ Using any in-game bugs to get an advantage;
○ Using third-party applications that are prohibited by Steam policies and rules;
○ Using other people's Steam accounts and / or false identity documents to gain access to Dota Underlords during the Tournament (only personal and real accounts are allowed);
○ Betting on any games of the Tournament;
○ Participation in any action related to match-fixing (any offers on match-fixing received by the player must be immediately transferred to WePlay!);
○ Any behavior is unacceptable to WePlay!;
○ Any other violations of these Rules.
- All property rights (including, without limitation, any rights to marketing, media and intellectual property) associated with the Tournament belong to WePlay! or their respective owners.
- Players must not associate their participation in the Tournament with commerce, and must not use any intellectual property rights WePlay! or other relevant owners, as they should not allow third-parties to do this without the prior written consent of WePlay !.
- By participating in the Tournament, each player thereby unconditionally provides WePlay! and its respective licensees, successors, and heirs, permission to bring to the general knowledge, broadcast in real time, broadcast, film, photograph and record the player’s performances at the Tournament itself and at other events related to the Tournament, including the player’s name, username ( nickname), logo, avatar, player’s tag or analog, voice, quotes, image, and other personal characteristics and other information (“Appearance”), as well as the right, but not the obligation, to distribute, engage, bring to to the general public, translate into any language, sublicense or otherwise use such Appearance without any additional payments, in whole or in part, in any and all mass media, including, but not exclusively on the Internet, as it is now known, and developed in the future, around the world for an unlimited period, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the right to relay, EST, Tvod rights, Svod rights, Fvod rights, and Advod rights, in order to advertise, marketing and promote the Tournament, WePlay ! on its own, its official website and future events.
- Players will also acknowledge the following:
- Tournament / Tournament matches can be broadcast online (video broadcasting) by WePlay! with the participation of official commentators of the Tournament.
- To eliminate the possibility of fraud, an artificial chronological delay of the video broadcast is made - five minutes.
6. WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- WePlay! makes no warranties and hereby declines any warranties, express or implied, regarding any prize provided in connection with the Tournament. In no way limiting the generality of the foregoing and without canceling other agreements that apply to a player as a participant in a tournament, WePlay! hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the game software, the Weplay! website, the equipment and the operation of the Tournament, including, without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, names, offenses, and their analogs in accordance with the laws of any jurisdiction.
- WePlay! is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other materials related to or related to the use of the WePlay! website, also WePlay! not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, interruptions in communication lines, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the WePlay website! or field of play in the game. However, WePlay! trying to ensure the integrity of the tournament, but WePlay! is not responsible for the actions of players in connection with the Tournament, including the player’s attempts to circumvent the Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, honesty, fairness or proper conduct of the Tournament.
- Violation of any part of these rules may, at the sole discretion of WePlay!, Lead to sanction (s) and / or to crediting defeat. All players must strictly adhere to directions from WePlay !. All decisions and managerial moments of WePlay! are final and binding. WePlay! Reserves the right to impose sanctions on any participant at any time and for any reason. The following sanctions may apply:
○ loss of prize.
- In the event of a right to disqualification applied to any player, this right may be exercised based on the sole conclusions of WePlay !. Any player who has decided to refuse to participate in the Tournament and / or has been disqualified will not be admitted to the Tournament again under any condition.
- These Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without the application of any law or conflicting provisions or rules. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Rules, including any matter relating to its existence, validity or termination, if such a dispute / issue is not settled between the parties through negotiations, is referred and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the LCIA. Rules considered to be incorporated by reference in this paragraph. The arbiter must be alone. The place or legal place of arbitration shall be London. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English.
- For WePlay! The right remains to change any part of these Rules at any time and / or to cancel the participation of any player in the Tournament at their own discretion. Updates to the Rules may be published without notifying the players participating in the Tournament. The format and / or schedule of the Tournament is also subject to change without notice. Keeping track of the news and understanding the Rules at the time of the Tournament is the direct responsibility of each participant in the Tournament, as well as their own responsibility.
- WePlay! and tournament judges are allowed to make their own decisions, which may be contrary to the Rules in emergency situations. WePlay! and tournament judges are also allowed to make their own decisions in situations that are not covered by the Rules.