- You may gain access to Premium Subscription Services.
Premium Subscription gives access to closed tournaments defined by WePlay! and priority Support, as well as Premium Badge, attached to your Tournament Platform profile.
WePlay! may change and modify the advantages of Premium Subscription at its sole discretion. Users are not allowed to grant third parties access to their accounts. Premium Subscription is a paid service.
One can gain access to Premium Subscription Services for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
- The beginning of Premium Subscription Services access period is estimated from the moment of payment and verification of that payment by the electronic payment accounting system. More detailed information about Premium Subscription access plans can be acquired through the site interface.
- Premium Subscription Services access fees may be modified by WePlay! any moment at its sole discretion and without user notification. By paying fees for the paid access to Premium Subscription Services you are notified and have agreed to the following:
- You and WP GO LIMITED confirm and agree that Premium Subscription Services were provided immediately after the payment.
- Premium Subscription Services have been provided properly and in full capacity, regardless of the fact whether Services, website, content and other products were used.
- Premium Subscription Services are considered to have been provided by WP GO LIMITED properly and after 4 calendar days since the paid access expiration date access to Premium Subscription Services is revoked.
- Premium Subscription Services fees may be paid without your direct participation but with your prior consent on an ongoing basis through automatic payment of funds from your bank account, electronic payment system account etc., according to the rules and conditions of the bank and/or electronic payment system and if the funds are present on the said account.
This section is your consent to contracted charge of funds conducted by Your service bank when signing to Premium Subscription for any period.
- Automated Premium Subscription Services payment takes place on an ongoing basis according to the duration plan You have chosen when the previous paid period has expired in accordance to the cost of the paid service. If the attempt to debit funds from your account is unsuccessful during the automatic payment, the automated debit will be attempted for the duration of 4 calendar days until a successful payment takes place or the revoke of Premium Subscription Services. You may cancel the access to Premium Subscription Services via the website interface. In this case, access to Premium Subscription Services will be revoked upon the expiration date of the period which was paid for.
- The duration of Premium Subscription Services plans may be 1 month (equal to 30 (thirty) calendar days), 3 months (equal to 90 (ninety) calendar days) and 6 months (equal to 180 (one hundred and eighty) calendar days).
- If Premium Subscription Services access period has expired and You haven’t opted to cancel Premium Subscription Services access, the access to Premium Subscription Services will be automatically prolonged for the period of 4 calendar days.
- WP GO LIMITED conducts operations with you with the involvement of third parties (partners, commission agents, etc)
- You may cancel the access to Premium Subscription Services. In this case, access to Premium Subscription Services will be revoked upon the expiration date of the period which was paid for.
- WP GO LIMITED may refund payment or part of a payment for Premium Subscription Services access if You contact the Support Service depending on the amount of website visits, premium tournament participations, Support Service contacts and other factors at WP GO LIMITED’s sole discretion.