1. Complete a simple registration at https://challonge.com.
2. Join WePlay! Esports Discord server.
3. In the channel #underlords-weekly-announcements on our Discord server, you will find a link to the page of the current Dota Underlords Weekly tournament, click on it.
4. Click on "SIGN UP" on the tournament page.
5. Change your Challonge nickname. Go to “Your Settings” (appears after registration) and change it. You are required to make sure your nicknames on Challonge, Discord, and Steam meet our tournaments’ nickname policy. Failing to do so might result in disqualification from the tournament.
- Discord: YourNickname#12341 *
- Challonge: YourNickname#12342 **
- Steam: YourNickname ***
* Your Discord nickname should look like YourNickname. You do not need to add “#1234” to your Discord nickname as it is automatically assigned to your account by Discord which together make your full Discord ID (YourNickname#1234).
** Your Challonge nickname must exactly match your full Discord ID (YourNickname#1234).
*** Your Steam nickname only needs to match your Discord nickname. You are not required to add “#1234” to your Steam nickname.
6. Confirm your participation by clicking on the "CHECK IN" button on the tournament page ("Bracket" tab).
Congratulations! You are now registered in the tournament.
7. Find your group number on the tournament page next to the grid. This can be done after check-in.
8. A channel with the number of your group will appear in the Discord server. It will contain all necessary information, including the password for the lobby and further instructions.
9. Good luck with WePlay! Tournaments!