Here at WePlay our goal is to provide our users with a pleasant and fun experience. A crucial step towards that goal is to separate honest players from cheaters. Our first line of defence against these cheaters is Easy™ eSports (anti-cheat) which is a free third-party anti-cheat client for Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
To play on our servers, you need to install it on Steam. It would only take a few minutes, so let's get started!
- Go to Steam Store and enter Easy esports in Steam’s search box and click search.
- Select Easy™ eSports from the list.
- Click Free button to start downloading it.
- Select a folder for installing the client and wait till the installation is finished.
- Now run EAC to log into our server. You can access EAC under Library -> Software
- At the bottom-right corner you will see that EAC is working. Make sure to keep it running at all times during the tournament. You can run CS:GO now.
IMPORTANT! You must run EAC before entering our servers, otherwise you will be automatically excluded from the server after a short while.